We don't have any news posted under Specialty Crops, but we're always writing new content so please check back soon.
Learn More Using the Resources Below
County Extension Programs
- 2014 Organic Growers School
- Growing Small Farms: Sustainable Agriculture in North Carolina
- North Carolina Agritourism Sites
Extension Programs at NC State University
- America's First Grape
- Cut Flowers of the Year
- Fish Emulsion & Seaweed for Fertilizer
- Soybean Meal - A Natural Source of Nitrogen Fertilizer
More Extension Programs at NC State University
Partnerships and Organizations
- Information on Organic Production
- NC Consortium on Natural Medicines
- NC Crop Improvement Association
- NC Specialty Crops Program
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Specialty Crops
This publication covers the corn earworm in strawberries and its impact in North Carolina.
This factsheet describes the biology and management of thrips in strawberries.
North Carolina’s climate and soils are well suited to grow many types tree fruits. This …
This publication discusses the impacts of yellow nutsedge on sweetpotato crops and includes information on …