Healthy Recipe: Cucumber Avocado Salad
Find this article at:
Bring back the nostalgia of summers in the garden with this fresh and delicious salad that uses the tomatoes and cucumbers that are so plentiful in roadside stands during July and August.
Cucumber Avocado Salad
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 large cucumber (or a couple small), peeled and diced
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients together, using clean hands mix to slightly macerate the avocados. You can do this in a zip top plastic bag or in a bowl.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.