Columbus Farmers Market Re-Opening Saturday May 2
This Saturday, May 2, 2020, from 8 a.m.–noon the Columbus Farmers Market will re-open at the Polk County High School, 1681 NC Hwy 108 Columbus, NC for DRIVE-THRU ONLY.
The vendors’ and customers’ safety is our top priority during these challenging times, so some changes have been made to the market. Please bear with us
during this transition as we are working to make the market operate as smooth as
possible for everyone. Some changes you can expect will be:
- If you are sick STAY HOME!
- Customers must remain in vehicle at all times. (see map below for traffic pattern).
- Review list of available products via our newsletter, Facebook or Instagram
- PLEASE COME PREPARED WITH A VARIETY OF DOLLARS FOR CHANGE.
- We are encouraging vendors to take online payments such as Venmo, Paypal or credit cards, but if this is not an option we want as minimal cash interaction as possible. All products will be priced in dollar increments so no coin change will be given.
- Follow all directions for vehicle movement and interaction with vendors.
- Patrons are encouraged to wear a mask while conducting product/payment transactions.
For more information on the Columbus Farmers Market, sign up for weekly newsletters and announcements at: Polk County Farms.