Rosemary-Infused Watermelon Lemonade
Make the most of this watermelon-filled time of year with a healthy and refreshing drink that everyone in the house will fall in love with.
Yield: 8 cups
- 2 c. water
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves stripped
- 2 c. lemon juice
- 12 c. watermelon, cubed and seeded
- Mix together water and sugar in saucepan and heat over high heat until combined.
- Add rosemary to mixture and remove from heat. Let steep for 1 hour. Strain into another container.
- Place half the lemon juice, half the watermelon, and half the rosemary mixture in a blender. Cover and puree until smooth. Strain mixture into a pitcher. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Stir well before serving over ice.