Not only is this colorful and easy-to-prepare salad refreshing, but it packs a ton of nutrition and satisfying healthy fats in each bite. Plus, no heating up the oven when it’s time to prepare dinner!
Serving Size: 1 cup
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cool Time: 10-20 minutes
Total Time: 25-35 minutes
- 1 ear corn on the cob, husk, and silk removed
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 1 large tomato, chopped into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt (adjust to taste)
- ½ teaspoon black pepper (adjust to taste)
- Cook the corn on the cob in the microwave for 2 minutes. Remove and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes.
- Cut the corn off of the cob and collect the kernels in a bowl.
- Mix the corn kernels, avocado, and tomato in a big bowl and toss with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 10-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve cold.
For more great recipes go to the new Mediterranean way of eating website: